The mosquitoes are inevitably coming; in fact, they are planning their attack right now just waiting for the weather to warm. And, they love the rain we are getting because water is the perfect place to lay their eggs. They aren’t picky, even the smallest amount of standing
water is good enough for them. Luckily, Mosquito Squad of Greenville has 5 great tips on how to eliminate mosquitoes in your yard:
- Tip – tip over those flower pots saucers, dog dishes, buckets or anything else on your deck or yard that can collect water from the rain or even your sprinkler system.
- Toss – toss any excess grass clippings, downed tree limbs, or piles of leaves that can harbor mosquito eggs.
- Turn – Kid’s toys, tire swings, small baby pools or anything else where water does not needs to be turned over.
- Tilt tarps – do you have a wood pile in back covered with a tarp or a grill cover that is not taut? These are perfect places for the pests to lay their eggs.
- Treat – Treat your property with the #1 mosquito protection in Greenville. Mosquito Squad of Greenville has proven treatment guaranteed to keep mosquitoes out of your yard.
Mosquitoes need a very small amount of standing water to lay their eggs and they will find just about any type of container that holds water. They are more than just a nuisance; they can ruin a nice evening outdoors and even worse, they carry diseases to humans and pets. Use the proven mosquito control treatment from Mosquito Squad of Greenville to eliminate up to 90% of mosquitoes and ticks in your yard.
Contact Mosquito Squad of Greenville to learn about our safe and effective barrier treatments that will keep your family and pets safe this summer. Fight the bite with Mosquito Squad!
Call us today for a free quote (864) 277 – 4299